Dr David French’s office re-opened June 1st 2020 and is offering the full range of treatment including; cleanings, periodontal services and dental implant surgeries.
Our reception staff are calling patients regarding rescheduling of appointments that were cancelled during the COVID- closure.
Thanks for your understanding during the closure. We really missed your smiles and are really happy to be back seeing you again.
We have implemented high level infection control protocols, and office modifications that allow us to to exceed ADA&C guidelines.
What are we doing that goes beyond the guidelines?
- staggering appointments and distance spacing in waiting room to ensure physical distance for patients.
- closed in treatment rooms for aerosol control.
- room air clearance systems with HEPA & UV air filtration so room air is estimated at 99% clear in 15 minutes.
- P-100 respirators which exceed the N95 or Level 3 mask filtration levels in use thru the month of June
- Full cover powered air units (max-air CAPR) for surgical operators which exceed both the P-100 and N95 masks protection level.
- room misting during room turnover with HOCl, a powerful oxidant that is 100x more effective than bleach but is safe enough to place directly on babies skin.
- and more because we know you want a safe dental treatment environment .
Dr David French is still and always available for emergency dental care .
If you have a Dental Emergency please call 403 -247-8656 for directions to Dr French’s Mobile phone. Dr David French will then contact you and will be able to manage your dental emergency.
If you have a dental emergency but also have;
- COVID-19 symptoms ( fever, cough, shortness of breath)
- Exposure to a known or suspected COVID-19 person.
- In quarantine due to exposure or travel history.
then contact Dr David French to screen Dental Emergency and assist with referral to special clinics that are designed to reduce the risk to healthcare workers while providing emergency dental care.