Dr David French’s office will re-open June 1st 2020 and at that time can offer the full range of treatment including; cleanings, periodontal services and dental implant surgeries.
Our reception staff will be calling over the next 2-3 weeks regarding rescheduling of appointments that were cancelled during the COVID- closure.
We thank you for your understanding during the closure. We really missed your smiles and we are looking forward to seeing you all again.
Between May 14 2020 and May 31 2020, we will be offering emergency care only as we are actively implementing new infection control protocols, and office modifications that allow us to to go beyond the ADA&C guidelines.
What are we doing that goes beyond the guidelines?
- closed in treatment rooms for aerosol control.
- adding time between appointments for room air clearance along with HEPA & UV air filtration so room air is estimated at 99% clear in 15 minutes.
- P-100 respirators & Full cover powered air units (max-air CAPR) for surgical operators which exceed the N95 masks protection level.
- room misting during room turnover with HOCl, a powerful oxidant that is 100x more effective than bleach but is safe enough to place directly on babies skin.
- and more because we know you want a safe dental treatment environment .
Dr David French is still available for emergency dental care .
If you have a Dental Emergency please call 403 -247-8656 for directions to Dr French’s Mobile phone. Dr David French will then contact you and will be able to manage your dental emergency.
If you have a dental emergency but also have;
- COVID-19 symptoms ( fever, cough, shortness of breath)
- Exposure to a known or suspected COVID-19 person.
- In quarantine due to exposure or travel history.
then contact Dr David French to screen Dental Emergency and assist with referral to special clinics that are designed to reduce the risk to healthcare workers while providing emergency dental care.